An excellent space to restructure my financial investment framework. – Rakesh Ganatra, Liquid Curiosity, Bengaluru
Do you actually understand money and all things related to it?
Let’s face this fact.
You work for money. Yes, you get a salary. You buy stuff. And you make some savings.
But how do you make money work for you.
That gets compounded with too many myths and misconceptions that we have built around it. Of course, the noise in the media does not spare us too.
We make random investments guided by popularity or opinions of friends, family and relatives. They mean no harm but what is good for them is not necessarily good for you. The net result – your money fails to work for you.
What can help? An simple education that helps you understand various aspects about investing decisions and how you can take a more goal oriented approach.
And that is exactly what the Money & You Investing workshop does. It helps you optimise your financial decisions and thus the outcomes.
Remember, chasing the highest rate of return is going to lead you nowhere. You have to earn a return that works for YOU.
Myth Buster. Has been completely worth the time. – Senthil Koman, Infosys, Bengaluru
What is covered in this investing workshop?
#1 Bring a structured approach to your investments
You will take a defined approach to money and make it work the most of you. When you take the Money and You workshop, you:
- Master the tools to evaluate investments and make smart decisions
- Build a mental framework to think money
- Get a checklist of the most important things to do with your money
- Know how to ask important questions about money and investing
- Realise the role of insurance in personal finance and how is it different from investing
- Focus on the right sources of information for decision making
- Save your taxes without the last minute rush and with a focus on your financial plan
#2 How to build a winning mutual fund portfolio
There are more than 500 mutual fund schemes in India. They come in a variety of investment styles, investment objectives and options. In fact, the total number of mutual fund options that you have to choose from turn out to be more than 3000. It’s baffling.
How do you go about choosing the best ones for your portfolio that will help you meet your goals?
There are many more questions:
- How should you shortlist the mutual funds for your portfolio?
- How to read a factsheet?
- How much weightage should be given to flexi caps, large caps, mid caps or small caps?
- What is the risk in mutual funds? Can you lose money in mutual funds?
- When should you book profits from mutual funds?
- When should you rebalance your portfolio?
- When should you change your fund?
- What will be the tax implications in mutual funds, both debt and equity?
- Can you invest in ELSS funds even if you don’t need tax savings?
- What is the alternative to a Bank FD?
The format of the workshop is Action Oriented. Basically, NO gyaanbaazi.
This investing workshop is about YOU, not about me.
Time: 9:30 AM to 1:00 PM
Rs. 1,250 only, per participant.
Where and When
No workshop scheduled for now.
More Participant Testimonials
It was an eye opener. – Vikas Lakhanpal, American Tower Corporation, Gurgaon
Great Insights on Investments and Asset Allocation. Highly recommend it for all aspiring investors. – Sriram S, Tech Mahindra, Bengaluru
The very time I heard about the workshop, it got my interest. After the workshop, I have good idea about what can I do with my money and aware about my investment options. – Deepa Shree, NTT Data Services, Bengaluru
Highly recommend for a person who does not have any knowledge of financial planning. – Varun D, ANZ, Bengaluru
Good refresher on personal finance basics. – Vijay Jayanthi, Flipkart, Bengaluru
An excellent supplement to the blog articles. – Praveen Kumar Yellapu, IBM, Bengaluru
Very good value added. Required for every investor. – Yamparala Jayakrishna
You can now do a Money and You investing workshop in your organisation too.
Write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +91 9920371082.