As a DIY investor, you know you can manage your mutual fund investments much better if you get access to right advice, insights and support.
Congratulations! You have come to the right place.
The DIY plan from Unovest brings to you all the tools and insights that you need to make your portfolio deliver better.
At just a nominal fee of less than Rs. 10 a day (payable as Rs. 3,000 a year), you receive:
- Access to all the recommended MF portfolios from Unovest and ongoing updates (You can select a fund portfolio for yourself based on risk profile and time horizon). This is how we build the MF portfolios.
- Track, invest and manage your family accounts from one screen – you can add upto 10 family holding accounts (CAN based) in a single login.
- Advanced Insights on your portfolio based on data and use it to make useful changes for better returns.
- Support on issue such as your online transactions.
- Ask unlimited questions about your existing funds through “Ask a Question” feature.
- We recommend only direct plans of mutual funds.
How to subscribe? You can subscribe to the DIY plan after logging into your Unovest account premium section.